Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I’m in the metro NY area and have had my GT for about 3 months after researching a ton on small SUV/Crossovers. I came from only 2 door cars + almost a decade of smaller German sporty luxury cars and enjoying my GT a lot. Just got the winter mats for Xmas and they look awesome in the car!

A few little things that I took for granted in my old cars that I wish the GT had (or maybe has but I don’t know it?)
- Auto wipers
- Auto headlights
- Light & Lock on glovebox
- Auto light in trunk
- Light on visor mirror

I don’t mind the manual seats and am enjoying the other features like lane (blind spot) assist. Still getting used to the Nav system but getting there. The ride is nice and it has good pick up on local roads so it doesn’t make me miss the turbo TOO much. I DON’T miss premium gas and higher payments and $$ service fees!

Glad to finally join the forum!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m in the metro NY area and have had my GT for about 3 months after researching a ton on small SUV/Crossovers. I came from only 2 door cars + almost a decade of smaller German sporty luxury cars and enjoying my GT a lot. Just got the winter mats for Xmas and they look awesome in the car!

A few little things that I took for granted in my old cars that I wish the GT had (or maybe has but I don’t know it?)
- Auto wipers
- Auto headlights
- Light & Lock on glovebox
- Auto light in trunk
- Light on visor mirror

I don’t mind the manual seats and am enjoying the other features like lane (blind spot) assist. Still getting used to the Nav system but getting there. The ride is nice and it has good pick up on local roads so it doesn’t make me miss the turbo TOO much. I DON’T miss premium gas and higher payments and $$ service fees!

Glad to finally join the forum!
Not sure about the trim levels in the US, but here in Denmark, we have auto wipers, auto headlights and light in glovebox (althoug it's the dimmest light I have ever seen) on the two highest trim levels (only the lowest is missing them). And I have a light in the trunk, but it has an on/off switch, which needs to be on, for it work when You open the trunk (don't worry it will turn off when You close the trunk), I think that's on all three trim levels here in Denmark.

And welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Actually, there was one additional $1500 safety option package I chose not to get since I was already getting the highest trim with all the main features I wanted (leather, sunroof, Nav, sport tires), maybe they are included in that!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Thanks! Actually, there was one additional $1500 safety option package I chose not to get since I was already getting the highest trim with all the main features I wanted (leather, sunroof, Nav, sport tires), maybe they are included in that!
Could be.
Mine says AUTO on both the light stalk and the wiper stalk, so You can check it that way.

·
Registered
28 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome!

The auto headlights and auto wipers require the optional package you mentioned, I believe it is called the i-ACTIVESense package or something, I didn't get it on my GT either as I didn't think it was worth the extra $1500 and I didn't need the other safety features. I do miss having auto headlights from my previous car but I can do without it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Auto-headlights are the biggest thing I miss from my old car. The Chevy Blazer (15 years old) parts truck I drive at work has auto-headlights! You'd think this tech would be as common as one-touch up/down windows.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Auto-headlights are the biggest thing I miss from my old car. The Chevy Blazer (15 years old) parts truck I drive at work has auto-headlights! You'd think this tech would be as common as one-touch up/down windows.
Strange, I think all models in the UK range have it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts