Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to order a CX-3 GE 2.0 120hp 2WD MT Luxury but can't decide which color is the best ( I know that's subjective).
Yesterday I could see a Soul red at my local dealer, the car looks fantastic, bigger than it really is, liked so much, it's really well built and the interior has nothing to envy against the luxury brands.
I'm 6,2" and I felt really comfortable, enough head space and which the front seat set for me I could fit well at the back, I'm not gonna lie, it's not a big SUV, but I felt I could be hours sitting as a passenger and not be uncomfortable at all.
Price I could get ( we'll see if I can get more discount): 22.465€ taxes and discount included (-1.830€)

In my opinion the Luxury package is a must ( the difference is around 2.500€) but you get this comparing to stylish package:

Smart keyless entry
Integrated Navigation System with 3-years free European map updates
Mazda Multimedia System: AM/FM radio, single CD/MP3 with premium Bose® sound system and seven speakers
18" Gunmetal wheels
Full LED lights
Privacy glass
Rear parking sensors
Rear roof spoiler
Reversing camera
Active Driving Display (head-up display) (shows vehicle speed, warnings, and turn-by-turn navigation)
Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS)
Half leatherette, half cloth trim

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome....the red is a nice color, but I am leaning towards the white with the gun metal rims...

Congrats on your purchase.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Welcome....the red is a nice color, but I am leaning towards the white with the gun metal rims...

Congrats on your purchase.
If you live somewhere that gets winter, you'll hate white during winter as it gets dirty easily and washing it isn't easy.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Where is 150 hp available? I haven't seen any spec above 146. But congrats man , bet it is going to be a tough wait.

Red is my favorite too as I already have a blue CX-5

·
Registered
21 Posts
Okhick,

it is always the same engine., but in Germany we do have PS (in France ch) because of metric system.

So 150 PS = 146 hp

1 PS = 0,735499 kw = 0,98632 hp (bhp)

Here in Germany the first CX3 will be availabe (only the the showromm) next month. There will be only appr. 7,000 pcs. availabe for Germany within 2015. I think, delivery time for Germany will be at least 6-8 month as soon as the car will hit the show room.

There is a so called presales in Germany - order the CX3 without to watch it and receive the most expensive option packet for free. Incl. the presales packet I received a discount of 17,4%. So I could not resist (have already driven 7 MAZDA before the MINI Countryman, so I know what I will get).

Reactions: Kanban

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That sounds like a beautiful vehicle. Soul red is what I'd go for. It's my favorite color on Mazdas.
Agreed! What I like about the Soul Red is that its deeper and slightly darker then most run about reds. Its almost candy apple red IMHO... 0:)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Agreed! What I like about the Soul Red is that its deeper and slightly darker then most run about reds. Its almost candy apple red IMHO... 0:)
My favorite color too, but chaps me to pay extra for the paint job.
My 2013 focus is a very similar color and was 395 add on I think. Anyway. I got it at 4000 off so I didn't complain about it so much. If I get a similar discount of the CX-3, (FAT CHANCE) I won't complain either.;)

·
Registered
265 Posts
My favorite color too, but chaps me to pay extra for the paint job.
My 2013 focus is a very similar color and was 395 add on I think. Anyway. I got it at 4000 off so I didn't complain about it so much. If I get a similar discount of the CX-3, (FAT CHANCE) I won't complain either.;)

Adding to that point about cost, it might also be a bit costly to fix once damaged, but well have to see how that goes once it actually happens to someone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.