·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Well done Adam and welcome to the club.

The grey is dead classy.

·
Registered
62 Posts
We just returned home for a trip to New Zealand, Sydney & Canberra and saw so many CX-3's on the road, it was crazy..Like every other car is a Mazda and every 3rd Mazda was a CX-3. Good to see so many in our travels.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
137 Posts
We just returned home for a trip to New Zealand, Sydney & Canberra and saw so many CX-3's on the road, it was crazy..Like every other car is a Mazda and every 3rd Mazda was a CX-3. Good to see so many in our travels.

Welcome to the forum!
Went to my local hardware store today (Bunnings). Bought some stuff, walked out to the car park to my Soul Red sTouring, pushed the button on the door handle, and was a little shocked when it wouldn't open. Looked closer and realised it was a bit dirtier than it should be and realised that I was a couple a cars away from my actual car. I then looked around the car park, which contains probably 1000 cars and saw 11 CX-3s. Obviously really popular in Australia at the moment.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Went to my local hardware store today (Bunnings). Bought some stuff, walked out to the car park to my Soul Red sTouring, pushed the button on the door handle, and was a little shocked when it wouldn't open. Looked closer and realised it was a bit dirtier than it should be and realised that I was a couple a cars away from my actual car. I then looked around the car park, which contains probably 1000 cars and saw 11 CX-3s. Obviously really popular in Australia at the moment.
I'd like to say that was a daft trick but while working away from home one day, I spent quite a while trying to get in my rental car which although was the same colour, wasn't even the same make. :eek:

Reactions: Cyclone1410
1 - 9 of 9 Posts