Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi CX3ers

After over a year of reading forums and reviews and watching videos for the new Mazda MX-5, this week I ordered a CX-3!

I must admit it wasn't a car that I had even considered, but when I went into the dealership 2 weeks ago and saw one I really really liked it. The test drive sealed the deal for me, I was expecting SUV handling (comfy, soft, and boring) and was very suprised just how good it was to drive. I think I'll still miss my Citroen DS3 when it's gone, but for a car that's considerably more practical I think I'll still have a lot of fun in the CX-3.

I've ordered mine in Crystal White Pearl and it's the 2.0 FWD Auto in a spec called Individual in South Africa. I think it's closest in spec to the GT or Sport Nav models elsewhere in the world but doesn't have the i-ACTIVSENSE features like blind spot monitoring, active cruise control and city braking, etc. I still get the features I really wanted like the 18 inch alloys, Bose audio, LED headlights, leather and suede seats, etc.

Now I just have to wait for it to arrive. Currently it's on a ship called the Swan Ace, about 2 days away from Durban. If all goes smoothly I hope to have it by the end of the month.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the board. I like that your dealer gave you the ship name to track, I think it's cool. I asked my dealer here in Toronto and he gave me that crazy look...

You made a great decision in choosing the CX-3 :sunglasses:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome!

I was just like you, before I saw the car I never even considered buying a CUV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts