Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy all.

I've read a few threads and looks like a good group of people. Happy to see the forum is active!

I've been watching all the reviews of the CX-3 and test drove one the other day. Fell in love with the blue exterior and white leather interior. (GT model)

Only problem is in Canada you can't get the white leather with the blue exterior!! (there's youtube reviews with this config, but i'm guessing they're not in Canada)

Trying to fool myself into liking other options but for right now still cranky. Only red, black and ceramic white are allowed white leather interior in Canada for some dumbass reason!

Also I'd love a car company to build an urban warrior subcompact SUV! Basically you can park in any parking lot and the single moms can open their doors as hard as they want. No dings. I want side armor for driving in Calgary. Streets/parking in this city is a warzone of zombie morons now!

Cheers

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the welcome!

Rampant: I like Edmonton, great people and I prefer driving there to Calgary. Not sure if there's better drivers or just less people. I'm a huge Oiler fan. (grew up in Fort Mac) Looking forward to driving up and watching Connor this winter!

Kebabs: I am actually going to talk to another dealer. The first one I talked to with the test drive said it wasn't available but I emailed another dealer just to check and he said he could get it. We'll see what happens. Although I'm coming around on the ceramic white. Looks great in the pictures I've seen.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Thanks for the welcome!

Rampant: I like Edmonton, great people and I prefer driving there to Calgary. Not sure if there's better drivers or just less people. I'm a huge Oiler fan. (grew up in Fort Mac) Looking forward to driving up and watching Connor this winter!

Kebabs: I am actually going to talk to another dealer. The first one I talked to with the test drive said it wasn't available but I emailed another dealer just to check and he said he could get it. We'll see what happens. Although I'm coming around on the ceramic white. Looks great in the pictures I've seen.
I think it might just depend on who your speak to at the dealer, if a sales manager then chances are they'll know way more and in that be able to do more.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Pickled, I think the drivers here are muppets haha. Mind you Alberta is full of **** drivers. My fiance is from The Mac as well! I am also excited to see what the oilers will do now, been a LOOOOOONNNNGGG time haha. Calgary also has a good team and I am truly hoping the battle of Alberta comes back. You are lucky to be close to Banff, Driving your CX-3 (I am only assuming you will get one haha) through there will be amazing. I am going through there on October 16th for a weekend away. I am counting down like Christmas haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts