Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new CX3 AWD GT yesterday..I was sad to trade in my 2001 mint-condition Miata LS, but really digging the new wheels. Anybody else out there who just got theirs? What are your firs impressions?

Also, here they are really only selling the Grand Touring with the i-activesense package. I didn't really want it, but didn't want to wait for the GT without it.

Your experience?

·
Registered
304 Posts
Congratulations

2016 U.S. GT is available without the iActiv and without AWD. Confirm on the MazdaUSA web site.

I have both on mine and the safety tech has already come in handy. I'm confident the AWD will help come winter time in some steep hilly areas where I travel as well as on slushy roads in general.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It will be available here in Nor Cal, but I would have to wait an indeterminate amount of time. Wanted the AWD. The i-activesense is handy at times. Lane departure warning is permanently turned off now though, lol.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks! I went for the Soul Red with Black interior. The Ceramic is very nice! I just love this color red and the shimmer and shine. :) I've no doubt she will love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts