Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Extremely happy to have taken ownership of a Soul Red CX-3 Grand Touring AWD on Sept 26. Next week adding paint protection film and tint. First road trip scheduled for the end of Oct. SF Bay Area to Billings, MT. I. Can. Not. Wait!
[/url]My new CX-3 Grand Touring AWD by Rob, on Flickr[/IMG]

·
Registered
240 Posts
Two great choices! I got mine done from the dealership and tint from tint shop. This car looks awesome tinted!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Beautiful car! And color! Still waiting for mine in Dynamic Blue!

May I ask who is doing the paint protection film and how much it's going to cost you? I want it for my car cause I live in New York and the roads are riddled with pebbles. The website says 95 bucks but was wondering if the dealers tacks on other stuff to raise the price.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Very nice. What have you got there - a bumper protector?

·
Registered
275 Posts
Red has always been my favorite ever since seeing the promo photos and it in person for the first time, with white as a runner up.

How many miles have you put on it so far?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Rampant! Anxiously awaiting my tint. I also have a Soul Red Mazda 3 with dark tint. It looks fantastic!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks 1138sw! I'm having the same shop in San Jose apply the film that did my Mazda 3. He's charging $700. I didn't do any comparison pricing. I'll be interested in finding out what you get for $95!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you Anchorman! Yes, the bumper protector was a $100 option. I like the look.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We have a Soul Red Mazda 3 and we get a lot of compliments on it. My first choice was Ceramic. If the dealer had one that's what I would be driving, just couldn't wait another day while he located one. Only 363 mi to date but that will change quickly once I get that road trip going later in the month.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts