Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking on here trying to decide if i wanted to get the cx3 or a golf gti. Happy to post i'm picking up my cx3 stouring manual in crystal pearl tomorrow.

The kuroi pack is already sitting in my room awaiting to be installed

·
Registered
136 Posts
Looks great! I don't think you appreciate how good white is as a car colour until you own a white car :)

Since you are from Sydney I really recommend doing the scenic route along the Grand Pacific Drive to Wollongong as a road trip in the CX-3. I've done it a few times now and the road is very windy and hilly as well as absolutely beautiful. You will get to see how well the car handles. Just make sure you set somewhere in the Royal National park as a waypoint otherwise you mist out on the twisty bits as the GPS will take the freeway all the way to Wollongong.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It looks great queenknee. I'm finally picking up my sTouring on Tuesday afternoon and already thinking about where I will go for my first decent drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks great! I don't think you appreciate how good white is as a car colour until you own a white car :)

Since you are from Sydney I really recommend doing the scenic route along the Grand Pacific Drive to Wollongong as a road trip in the CX-3. I've done it a few times now and the road is very windy and hilly as well as absolutely beautiful. You will get to see how well the car handles. Just make sure you set somewhere in the Royal National park as a waypoint otherwise you mist out on the twisty bits as the GPS will take the freeway all the way to Wollongong.
I love driving through the royal national park, used to take my old baby down there for a cruise. Hit up Galston gorge and wisemans ferry (old northern road) for a good 2-3 hour trip.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts