Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My almost 11 year old XC90 died on the interstate last month. I wanted to go smaller and sportier than the bulky old SUV. I LOVE my new CX-3!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Wow, that's a huge size variance. You must feel like you're driving a toy car! You'll love the added MPG you'll gain.

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the club!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum Donna

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, that's a huge size variance. You must feel like you're driving a toy car! You'll love the added MPG you'll gain.

Congrats on the new ride and welcome to the club!
It is small! But I am cool with that. My husband has a Grand Cherokee -- so if I need space for something, I have that. I did love the size of the Volvo when I had to pack up a photo exhibit (I am a fine art photographer).....but, I love driving the CX-3! (I'm afraid I'm going to get a speeding ticket...)

My kids are adults, so I just need room for the dogs, my camera bag and a tripod ;)

Oh -- and so far my miles per gallon have increased from 18 to 29 running errands around town. AND the CX-3 takes regular!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome, Donna. My wife just got a new 2016 last Friday! Nice ride for sure and I have a Nissan Frontier if we need to haul stuff!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts