Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I am from New Jersey. Earlier this year I saw a Honda HRV I liked but when I learned the were not making manual transmissions anymore for 2019 I decided to look into other subcompact SUV's. I came across the CX-3, test drove it and like it a lot even though it doesn't offer a manual transmission. I looked at the CX-5 also but don't like the interior as much as it's pretty much all analog and too much traditional looking. I also own a 2008 Tacoma which is going to hit 200,000 miles in the next day or so.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Hi, I am from New Jersey. Earlier this year I saw a Honda HRV I liked but when I learned the were not making manual transmissions anymore for 2019 I decided to look into other subcompact SUV's. I came across the CX-3, test drove it and like it a lot even though it doesn't offer a manual transmission. I looked at the CX-5 also but don't like the interior as much as it's pretty much all analog and too much traditional looking. I also own a 2008 Tacoma which is going to hit 200,000 miles in the next day or so.
Ah Welcome!
You'll love the little CX3 :)
As for the Tacoma, that's just baby miles hehe those things go forever! Wish I had one as well for the mud fun!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Tomorrow after work I may go to the dealer and make the purchase. My first car a Mustang I bought on Oct 3, 1982, my second a Camaro I bought on Oct 3' 1985 so tomorrow being Oct 3...why not? I can't get over the fact that Lester Glenn in Toms River adds vinyl pin striping for $600.00, door guards for $600.00 and some kind of seat protector for $600.00 adding $1800.00 to the MSRP for ALL vechicles on their lot. One way around not having to pay that is if you go through Cost Co's auto club to make the purchase then you are not required to pay for the dealer added options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts