Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just picked up a CX-3 this week in northwest Vermont. So far I love the car. Looking forward to learning a lot here, and hopefully helping out too!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome ... despite the State between us! ;)
P.S. There is a lot to learn on here ... especially from the Anchorman!

Reactions: cx3vt

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AWD. I was thinking FWD because FWD is usually good enough with winter tires, but they're near impossible for find around here. Used at least (I bought a 2016 with about 20k on it).

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wifey drives the sports car ... you, the estate car? >:)
I figured that it would only be a matter of time before I took some flak for the P-car. All is good. :)

Actually, I enjoy driving the CX-3 (sports car); whenever wifey allows me to do so. Drove it down to NY state a few weeks ago and the trip was comfortable and very pleasing.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I figured that it would only be a matter of time before I took some flak for the P-car. All is good. :)

Actually, I enjoy driving the CX-3 (sports car); whenever wifey allows me to do so. Drove it down to NY state a few weeks ago and the trip was comfortable and very pleasing.
Still haven't taken it on more than a 20 minute trip yet. I make the hour and a half trip up your way fairly frequently so glad it's good for trips like that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts