Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, my name is Adam and I'm excited to join all of you within the CX-3 community. I'm a 27 year old from Vancouver, Washington and am the proud owner of a Crystal White CX-3 Touring AWD in the premium package. At this point in time, I have freshly eclipsed 500 miles and am every bit as happy with the car as when I bought it. I have plans to modify the vehicle but am very adamant about retaining practicality and functionality. My plans include installing black wheels, wrapping the roof in black, and plasti dip the chrome around the grill. Essentially, create a high contrast black and white "stormtrooper" look. In terms of wheels, I'm looking at xxr 530 in matte black. Sizing will be tricky, as there is limited information on what sizes fit/look good on this vehicle. 17"×8.25" is the size I'm eyeing, however I'm not sure if 8.25" will be too wide. If anyone has any input on this, feel free to share your thoughts. Another thing I'd love to install but am unsure how to get my hands on one, is the Kuroi body kit offered in other countries. If anyone has any info on how someone from the US can obtain this kit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time and wealth of information you've all been so generous to share.

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum Adam. It will be great to follow your projects. One of the guys on the RAV4 forum recently commented on how much the new hybrid RAV4 looks like a Storm Trooper so see what you think. I think he might have something..........

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Thanks Anchorman! He indeed is on to something..
That's the gauntlet down Adam. You have to better that on the CX-3. We're counting on you ;)

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome and Merry HO HO @Athomp808 I agree even stock the CX-3 looks better!

Reactions: riosx2013

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and Merry HO HO @Athomp808 I agree even stock the CX-3 looks better!
Thanks Rampant! Mazda did an awsome job styling the CX-3. I didn't have a CX-3 in mind when I was car shopping, until I saw one. After several weeks of driving other competitor's vehicles, my last words to the Mazda salesperson at the dealership were (quite literally), "Shut up and take my money."

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No doubt but I was meaning the Storm Trooper look ;)
Ah yes, Anchorman. I think once the roof is wrapped in black, the "stormtrooper" look will begin to emerge. Unfortunately it's monsoon season over here in Washington State (not really, but December rain totals are almost at an all-time high) so my plans to wrap the roof are tentative at the moment.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here we go... Go Patriots!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts