Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
Decided to finally join the forum! I've had my 2017 CX-3 Touring Crystal White for about 2 months and so far I love it. Decided to go with Touring model simply because I didn't feel I needed all the bells and whistles plus, it was more expensive lol.
Hope to learn quite a bit from you guys!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Nah, you won't learn anything from us ;-)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome! I think the best bang for the bucks is the Touring Edition with the Premium Package for extra $1500 which comes with Sunroof and upgraded Bose sound system. That's what I got on mine and I am very happy with it. I don't care for 18" rims but all leather interior and fog lights are nice on the GT trim. Not too crazy for the LED headlights. The stock projectors for our trim work very nicely with a plug-n-play HID kit without having to do a retrofit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I actually really like the 18 inch wheels although I might end up swapping them for something else eventually. I'm pretty bummed that the Touring model doesn't come with fogs though. As for the headlights, I agree, I got my own LED bulbs and they work amazing with the projectors that are equipped.

By the way mhtut83, I love how you mounted the off road lights on yours. Would you be able to provide any details/ pics on how you did it?

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
I actually really like the 18 inch wheels although I might end up swapping them for something else eventually. I'm pretty bummed that the Touring model doesn't come with fogs though. As for the headlights, I agree, I got my own LED bulbs and they work amazing with the projectors that are equipped.

By the way mhtut83, I love how you mounted the off road lights on yours. Would you be able to provide any details/ pics on how you did it?

Thanks!
The bracket for the lights are mounted using the holes for the license plate and drilled two more holes to make it a bit more secure. But the whole thing is actually just mounted on the bumper. I will see if I can take some pics later when I got the chance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts