Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Glad I stumbled upon this forum. From South Africa and from the mazdaspeed background. Have a gen 2 mazdaspeed that was making 450whp. Gone under the knife now in search of more hp. Picked up my new cx3 individual auto over weekend which is top of range spec we get here. New daily. After reading I realised our models are lacking in alot of features but sure there some useful infor here. Attached some pics of rides

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
Welcome, Jeff. Nice to have you here.

Please consider adding your location to your profile. As you noted, variations by market and may help in the future should questions arise.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Welcome to the forum. To assist other users if you ever need answers to any queries on your new car, they'll find it easier if you add your country location to your details and model information to your signature. Congratulations on your new purchase and I hope you enjoy it fully, allowing for its slightly large deficit in power compared to your gen2 Mazdaspeed ! By the way, great colour choice :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.