Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've been lurking for some time since getting my CX-3, before making an account. I have a 2016 Titanium Flash Touring model with the black and red interior. I've had my CX-3 for about 5 weeks now and I absolutely love it, but there are some things I wish I had considered more before deciding on purchasing, but I'll get to that.

A little back story on how I ended up with my CX-3: I used to own a 2004 Nissan Sentra, and it was definitely on its last leg. I aim a third year law student, so money is tight right now. I was hoping that after graduation and I would be able to afford a new car. Anyway, on my 25th birthday, I was heading back to my parents house after work when I was involved in an accident. Needless to say, my car was totaled. So the next day I headed out to look at cars with my family as I was new to the process. One of my very good friends have a new CX-5, which I really like, so I decided to start my search at Mazda. I realized that right now I have no use for a full size car like the CX-5, so I decided on the CX-3. I absolutely love how the car handles, and I'm looking forward to having AWD in the winter time.

Some things I wished I had thought about more thoroughly: no power seats, not a huge deal since I am the only one who drives the car, but moving it up and down is a left arm workout for sure; small gas tank, again not a huge deal because it keeps my fuel up costs rather low but when I travel further distances I know I'll be filling up more often; lack of storage space, the cupholders are in a terrible spot, but i try not to bring too many drinks in the car with me any way and i wish there was somewhere with storage in the center area.

Other than those three things, I love the car a ton!!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Lucky student! Welcome to the forum buddy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.