Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The wife and I are picking up our CPO 2016 CX-3 GT AWD tomorrow afternoon. It's replacing a 2009 Infiniti G37x sedan that's bigger than we need and less useful than we want (I'm REALLY going to miss that VQ POWAAAAAAAAAH!).

I didn't think I was a Mazda fanatic but it's going to be parked next to my 2005 RX-8 (of which I'm the 1st and 4th owner :D ) so might be in denial.

Reactions: st3v3cx-3

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So... this happened...

My wife and I are pretty geeked about it.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Congrats on the purchase.
Thanks!

Congratulations. I own a soul red cx-3 also...great color.
Agreed. It was a toss-up between this 2000-mile CPO with AWD or a new FWD Deep Crystal Blue Micah for $1000 more. In the end, we tossed a coin and the red won.

I'm already buying things for it. A Draw Tite hitch for our bike rack is on its way. I noticed that just front WeatherTech mats were $130 (more than the hitch!) but found the Mazda OEM rubber mats for $74 so I ordered those as well.

I retrofitted a Homelink mirror in my RX-8 a while back and noticed it has a fairly long double-articulated arm. I'm going to see if it will fit in the '3. If so, I'm just going to order another one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.