Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Cx3 2.0 l nav
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I became a convert to Mazda 16 months ago with this my CX 3 from VW engineering, Mazda is superior in my opinion, the cx 3 fits well in my driveway! And is very reliable long range and short

· Registered
4 Posts
They are solid cars for sure. Were you driving a golf before? I was for awhile thinking about switching the other way to a GTI or golf R from my cx3 for something a little more sporty but don't want my limited cargo space to go down even more.

· Registered
41 Posts
I became a convert to Mazda 16 months ago with this my CX 3 from VW engineering, Mazda is superior in my opinion, the cx 3 fits well in my driveway! And is very reliable long range and short
Good choice... welcome to the Mazda world. They are definitely reliable, that's for sure. When I bought my CX-3 in 2016 I remember looking at the Consumer Reports reliability list, and Mazda was ranked as the #2 most reliable brand (Lexus #1 and Toyota #3). It fluctuates a bit year to year but Mazda has been right near the top every year, and in 2020 they were ranked #1. Really impressive for such a relatively small company. I've owned 8 Mazdas over the years and every one has been exceptionally reliable, not to mention fun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts