Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First time Mazda owner here, have had my 2017 CX-3 for about a month now and really loving it! It had only 1800 miles on it and I got it for about $5,000 less than a new one would have cost me. I feel like I stole this car from them, that’s how much I love it! Really seems to be the perfect car for me. Pics coming soon!

2017 AWD Meteor Gray Mica Touring w/premium package

Previous car was a 2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport, nice small suv but the CX-3 is a major upgrade in comfort, quality, driving experience, and I could go on and on and on......

·
Registered
745 Posts
Welcome! And show us the pics!

P.S. Good service from your Mitsubishi?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome! And show us the pics!

P.S. Good service from your Mitsubishi?
Thx Mainemanx!

The Mitsubishi Outlander Sport was very dependable/reliable, drove it for 4 years and never had a single issue with it! It was a bare bones model with a manual transmission (I test drove the auto tran and was really disappointed in the delayed response of the CVT) and I just got tired of driving with the manual. Before I bought the Mitsubishi in 2014 I was looking at some CX-5’s (CX-3’s not in production yet) but at the time I could only afford a used one and I decided I wanted a new car. I only paid about 17,000 for it new and after 4 years and 32,000 miles I got 10,000 in trade for it, so all things considered I feel I got a lot of value out of it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts