Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,
Just purchased an AWD Touring model CX-3 in Dynamic Blue. I live in the Virginia Beach area, so no snow yet for me. So far(258 miles) I am very happy with my new car and I am looking forward to many years of enjoyment. I would note that I originally purchased the FWD version, but ended up trading it in for the AWD version because I felt that it handled and drove much better. Didn't like spending the extra $, but now feel it was worth the switch.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey folks,
Just purchased an AWD Touring model CX-3 in Dynamic Blue. I live in the Virginia Beach area, so no snow yet for me. So far(258 miles) I am very happy with my new car and I am looking forward to many years of enjoyment. I would note that I originally purchased the FWD version, but ended up trading it in for the AWD version because I felt that it handled and drove much better. Didn't like spending the extra $, but now feel it was worth the switch.
Hiii! I recently bought a FWD Grand Touring from Cavalier Mazda in Chesapeake! I was dead set on FWD. Which dealership did you buy from and how was your experience with them? Just curious :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys. I bought from Hall Mazda in Va Beach. They treated me well and took care of me. Like I said, I paid the difference in price between the Touring and the Sport and they gave me a good amount of the value of the car back in trade...not 100%, but pretty close. I wish I would have bought the AWD in the first place though! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts