Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
They seem minimally different. It might be easier to see the differences if the lights were on in the dark instead of seeing them like this. Looks like the bottom ones have more of a halo led thing going on.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They seem minimally different. It might be easier to see the differences if the lights were on in the dark instead of seeing them like this. Looks like the bottom ones have more of a halo led thing going on.
Look quite different to me. On blue car, it looks like the grille trim extends into the headlight area. And I wonder if those are fog lights on the blue car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Easy one, The above Blue CX-3 has LED headlights with LED DRL's and with LED fog lamps, The Red CX-3 above has standard bulbs (non LED) headlights with I think just standard bulbs DRL's and no fogs. For Europe and Japan only the top spec models (Top spec model in Europe it's the Sport Nav model) has LED Front Headlights, LED DRL's, LED Fog lamps and LED Rear lights, Maybe the same in North America when it's launched.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I like the headlights on the blue CX3 better. The grille extending into the headlight and also the LEDs are cool. The red doesn't look bad either though.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I like the headlights on the blue CX3 better. The grille extending into the headlight and also the LEDs are cool. The red doesn't look bad either though.
That is bound to be what most will end up liking, they are the most modern out of the two styles and look much better with the LED DRL's, at night it gets better!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts