Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I purchased a CX-3 akari petrol (top trim level in AUS) last week and I already having some issues on it. One is the vibration, the whole cabin vibrates with the engine. it's not happening in certain speed, it's always there. There is slight vibration when engine is idling and When the engine hits 3000rpm the vibration becomes very obvious, even the people in passenger seat can easily notice that. This makes highway driving really stressful. It's definitely not normal, I drove several cars before and none of them got this issue. Another is when I drive at high speed like above 100kmph, there is rattling noise coming from dash on drivers side, sounds a bit like electrical spark. Just wondering if any of you guys experiencing the same? It's really frustrating considering this is a brand new car. I already booked a service next week, let's see if anything they can do.

And sorry for my bad English.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Hey guys, I purchased a CX-3 akari petrol (top trim level in AUS) last week and I already having some issues on it. One is the vibration, the whole cabin vibrates with the engine. it's not happening in certain speed, it's always there. There is slight vibration when engine is idling and When the engine hits 3000rpm the vibration becomes very obvious, even the people in passenger seat can easily notice that. This makes highway driving really stressful. It's definitely not normal, I drove several cars before and none of them got this issue. Another is when I drive at high speed like above 100kmph, there is rattling noise coming from dash on drivers side, sounds a bit like electrical spark. Just wondering if any of you guys experiencing the same? It's really frustrating considering this is a brand new car. I already booked a service next week, let's see if anything they can do.

And sorry for my bad English.
The car should not vibrate as you write and it should not rattle, back to the dealer with it and get it done.
Btw, AUS, is that Austria or Australia? (you could insert your own country in your own box under "location", it is sometimes easier when people ask questions about their car as they may differ from country to country)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts