Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried everything to get it to lock but nothing I tried worked.Am I missing something or is it just a malfunction.

·
Registered
106 Posts
When you lock your car, everything should button down. I do not know what trim level you have, but have you tried opening the hatch without the smart key (if you have one) present? The car may be fully locked, but if you have a smart key in your pocket, the hatch will open when you engage the release.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
If you're stood at the back with a smart key you're wasting your time - it thinks you WANT to get in! To test it, leave the key in the house and try again or stand over the road and get a passer by to try.....Ooo, not that shady looking character with the hoody!

Reactions: greaseman85

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are good,that is something I never thought of.....it does lock.Thank you so much.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
When you lock your car, everything should button down. I do not know what trim level you have, but have you tried opening the hatch without the smart key (if you have one) present? The car may be fully locked, but if you have a smart key in your pocket, the hatch will open when you engage the release.
Hey fun', you've got faster electric than me. I'm getting up 58 and type slowly too :D

Reactions: funambulistic
1 - 6 of 6 Posts