Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one noticed their hatch having a bigger gap on one side compared to the other?
I was swapping the license plate bulbs for LEDS today and I noticed that my left side gap is quite bigger then the right side gap.
Is the hatch adjustable? Debating if I should take it in to my dealer or a trusted body shop.

I know it shouldn't be that big of a deal but its the small things like these that really bug me...:|

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Has any one noticed their hatch having a bigger gap on one side compared to the other?
I was swapping the license plate bulbs for LEDS today and I noticed that my left side gap is quite bigger then the right side gap.
Is the hatch adjustable? Debating if I should take it in to my dealer or a trusted body shop.

I know it shouldn't be that big of a deal but its the small things like these that really bug me...:|
mines the same. my driver side gap is bigger than the passenger

·
Super Moderator
109 Posts
Mine is the same as well. However, I noticed all the CX-3s at the dealer had the exact same gap, so I'm not going to worry about this.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well it does make me feel better that my CX-3 isn't the only one lol.

Wish there was a way to adjust it.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Well it does make me feel better that my CX-3 isn't the only one lol.

Wish there was a way to adjust it.
There almost certainly is. I think I might call in and chat at a good body shop. I doubt anybody at the dealer would be right for it but you could send them the pictures and give them a call.

Reactions: d1zturbe3d

·
Registered
274 Posts
Mine does have a slightly bigger gap on the passengers side (right hand drive) than the drivers side but, so little that I had to slip a bit of plastic between the gaps to tell. By eye, it simply is not noticeable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts