Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I assume "Other Vehicle Discussion" applies to bikes as well?
Photo op of CX-"Bitchin Betty"-3's beefy bodyguards mid oil change >:)
Foreground: 2016 Harley Fat Bob
Background: 2015 Harley Breakout
We kept the floor relatively clean I'd say considering the Fat Bob's oil filter is in the crampiest, most awkward spot ever :mad:
Vroom Vroom

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
'Never been a Harley fan, but those are very impressive! You ride one ... but who rides the other? Your wife?

Engines (made in Japan?) probably displace more than the CX-3 ... Calgary must be one-helluva-place! Horses, hawgs, and who-knows-what-else ... oops, shouldn't call 'em hogs ;-)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
'Never been a Harley fan, but those are very impressive! You ride one ... but who rides the other? Your wife?

Engines (made in Japan?) probably displace more than the CX-3 ... Calgary must be one-helluva-place! Horses, hawgs, and who-knows-what-else ... oops, shouldn't call 'em hogs ;-)
Haha, yeah the Hogs are pretty sweet for sure. A buddy rides the Fat Bob. Engines are Frankenstein'd from all over the place and assembled in the States.
Actually, I'm looking to get an Indian Bobber before Trump messes up US trade more than he already has. Definitely not going for another Harley any time soon lol.
Smaller vtwin engine at 66cu as opposed to the 103's with the Harley's.
Definitley not a taste for all for sure. Ear plugs not included :D
As far as Calgary, it's pretty awesome in the summer. But unless you're into winter sports or don't mind the freezing temps, winter sucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts