Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Owner of an '07 Mazda 3 and '07 MX5 (Miata)...eager to see the CX3 as my next ride. Currently live in Lehigh Valley PA, hoping to move to Colorado in the next 4 years, wanting a smaller SUV, thing the CX3 will hit the sweet spot!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Owner of an '07 Mazda 3 and '07 MX5 (Miata)...eager to see the CX3 as my next ride. Currently live in Lehigh Valley PA, hoping to move to Colorado in the next 4 years, wanting a smaller SUV, thing the CX3 will hit the sweet spot!
I just got here too. This is sort of a quiet forum, not a lot going on. Probably because the car isn't even out yet!

So, are you wanting to trade your MZ3 for the CX3 or your MX5? I have two MX5's and really don't want to give up either of them.. actually, the wife's automatic '05 I can't touch, and so the option is giving up my 6 speed '01 SE.. really not sure I can do that either.. the CX3 will have to really impress me in the handling department to get me to do that. The newer CX5 did, but it's still too expensive and the smaller size of the CX3 appeals to me more, if it has decent cargo space.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Great to see a loyal Mazda fan. Are you considering anything else? I think that Mazda is in a real good place right now. There designs are on point.

Glad to have you here on the forum!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I hope you plan on keeping that miata and get rid of that mazda 3 instead when it comes time to buy your CX3, it's going to be nice having that mix of toys :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The MX5 stays...just purchased in Aug 2013 with 42k, just 48k now, it is my toy. Most likely trade the MZ3, but it still looks and runs great with 106k...still some time to figure that out, and depends on how much the CX3 motivates me once I get to drive one. But yeah, definitely a Mazda Man here!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Are you interested in any other vehicles, or is it the CX-3 unless a test drive makes it turn out to be a bad car?

·
Registered
265 Posts
The MX5 stays...just purchased in Aug 2013 with 42k, just 48k now, it is my toy. Most likely trade the MZ3, but it still looks and runs great with 106k...still some time to figure that out, and depends on how much the CX3 motivates me once I get to drive one. But yeah, definitely a Mazda Man here!
That is going to be one nice looking garage of yours with the miata and cx-3.
would you ever consider trading in your current miata for the new one?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
While the new Miata is beautiful, I plan on keeping my '07. As a kid, my dad had a '59 AH Sprite (bugeye), and the '07 reminds me of that in some ways...so, there is a sentimental side that the newer model will not address.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome Daddi-o and best of luck on your future move to Colorado...such a beautiful state....will you partake in the Marijuana smoking that Colorado seems to allow and enjoy? Let's get matching CX-3's......the HRV has an interesting dark green exterior available which I find very cool.....would be nice if Mazda had some interesting color choices other than the usual boring silver, black, white, blue, gray and red.....I can't wait to see a CS3 in person and I want the biggest wheels and rims ever to adorn the car.....so exciting. Jezzebelle Hoebag

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome Daddi-o and best of luck on your future move to Colorado...such a beautiful state....will you partake in the Marijuana smoking that Colorado seems to allow and enjoy? Let's get matching CX-3's......the HRV has an interesting dark green exterior available which I find very cool.....would be nice if Mazda had some interesting color choices other than the usual boring silver, black, white, blue, gray and red.....I can't wait to see a CS3 in person and I want the biggest wheels and rims ever to adorn the car.....so exciting. Jezzebelle Hoebag
I will actually find it to be quite disappointing if they don't take advantage of the opportunity they have now to make the CX-3 even more exciting with exciting colors.

But it might also be a good idea to hold of on things like that till say 6 month or even a year down the road.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts