Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. Looking into a CX-3 and hoping to find plenty of info in these threads from members. Not new to Mazda as I previously owned a 3s and a 3rd gen. Miata. Big fan of the brand and I'm completely taken by this brand new little ute. Glad to have found you guys!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not at present...although I absolutely love what they've done to it. I took the Miata down the Blue Ridge Parkway a few years back (bucket list) and recommend that combination for anyone who is passionate about driving. I'm currently in a BMW 1 Series convertible and this one may be a keeper. However, it is garaged from mid-Oct. thru mid-April and I need another dependable vehicle for my wife and I to navigate through the winters here. We currently share a Subaru Crosstrek but I'm looking for something a little more "fun."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, here we are just a little over a year later. Did a test drive last week and like every Mazda I've ever driven
or owned, it was impossible to keep the smile off of my face. I think I'll be finalizing a deal tomorrow morning
on a '17 Soul Red/Parchment/AWD/GT that is en route to the dealer from Portland. Thrilled to hopefully be
finally joining all of you here in the CX-3 "club"! Wish me luck...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, here we are just a little over a year later. Did a test drive last week and like every Mazda I've ever driven
or owned, it was impossible to keep the smile off of my face.
I think I'll be finalizing a deal tomorrow morning on a '17 Soul Red/Parchment/AWD/GT that is en route to the
dealer from Portland. Thrilled to hopefully be finally joining all of you here in the CX-3 "club"!
Wish me luck...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
UPDATE:

Took delivery TODAY! Going to be programming system preferences, etc. and installing some
goodies I've accumulated while waiting for The Arrival. I'll post some pics after the tinting is
completed sometime next week. LOVE this thing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts