Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Traded my '13 Focus for a brand new '17 CX-3 AWD. Best decision I've taken so far IMO. It's crazy fun to drive in the snow! Thinking of tinting the rear windows but I'm not sure how it would look without the front ones (thanks to the laws over here, we can't tint the front driver and passenger windows much)

I thought it was my first ever Mazda until I remembered that my first car was an old '95 Protege back when I got my drivers licence in '06.

So I'm glad to be back in the Mazda family!

On another note, I really hope Mazda gets Android Auto working for our CX-3's!

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your well chosen purchase.

In the UK, the top 2 models come with privacy / tinted glass as standard on the rear door and trunk windows. There are some pictures on the Mazda UK site which show the effect. The front door windows must by law allow 70% light through, and the windshield 75%, but the majority of cars have little visible tint on these windows.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What colour did you get GeeArr?
Oh totally forgot to mention it! I got the Dynamic Blue color. There's something with blue cars that I like, all my cars except one where blue.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your well chosen purchase.

In the UK, the top 2 models come with privacy / tinted glass as standard on the rear door and trunk windows. There are some pictures on the Mazda UK site which show the effect. The front door windows must by law allow 70% light through, and the windshield 75%, but the majority of cars have little visible tint on these windows.
That's good to know, I'll check that out! Law is actually the same here I think (70% visible light for the front doors)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts