Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super pumped!! Just made the purchase of my New CX-3 AWD GT!

Waiting the next week or so while it comes in is going to be the hardest thing to do!

I was stuck between the CX-3 and the HRV (Which isn't out until July 10th) but I couldn't wait and had to pull the trigger on this ride! My main concern is the cargo space as I have two dogs and am hoping they will be able to fit comfortably!

Pumped to read through these forums and get to know my fellow CX-3 owners!

·
Registered
149 Posts
You are in company with people who are considering both the CX-3 and the HRV. Glad that you chose the CX-3 in the end.

There will be enough room for your dogs; they just will become even better friends.

Welcome to the forum! Looking forward to chatting with you more on the forum.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Great choice. Another thing about the CX-3 vs HRV is the CX-3 looks FAR better, if you can have all that capability along with great looks... that's a winning combination.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great to have you here. The CX-3 looks awesome and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you on how you like it (or dislike it, heaven forbid).

Welcome!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Great to have you here. The CX-3 looks awesome and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you on how you like it (or dislike it, heaven forbid).

Welcome!
I doubt there will be many if any dislikes, lots to love about the CX-3. Testing the competition (for those that haven't done so already) could be a way to appreciate the CX-3 even more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts