Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I bought a 2016 CX-3 Grand Touring today. This is my first Mazda, my first automatic, and my first car with more than two doors. I traded my 2013 Si today (it was slightly traumatic).

I've had the car for like six hours and I already want to go back out and drive it some more haha (read: push all the buttons). I'm really digging that it's still pretty compact, but I can totally fit like three or four dead hookers in the back, if necessary.

Next up, getting this baby tinted because I'm too pasty for sunlight. I'm thinking 20% would look pretty slick.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting with ya'll :) Thought I'd join because, ya know, I'm a super-noob.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
MarilynMayhem Welcome to the party! it will look awesome with the tint done.
I am with you in the pasty department, I am a soul less Ginger so I got my tint done as dark as possible (Didn't do the fronts though) Any excuse to go drive more is what I think we all are trying to do right now haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, I plan on tinting all four windows (I usually do, I haven't gotten ticketed for illegal tint, yet, and I was 20% all around on the Civic for two years).

Rampant, I had to go "to the store" at least three times yesterday hahaha! I did get to drive 'er around a good bit today with errands. Despite the almost 60hp drop, the thing's pretty zippy, I'd say!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Well, I bought a 2016 CX-3 Grand Touring today. This is my first Mazda, my first automatic, and my first car with more than two doors. I traded my 2013 Si today (it was slightly traumatic).

I've had the car for like six hours and I already want to go back out and drive it some more haha (read: push all the buttons). I'm really digging that it's still pretty compact, but I can totally fit like three or four dead hookers in the back, if necessary.

Next up, getting this baby tinted because I'm too pasty for sunlight. I'm thinking 20% would look pretty slick.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting with ya'll :) Thought I'd join because, ya know, I'm a super-noob.
Awesome another DMV owner. I love the rims and tires on the GT model. I have yet to see the color I bought in the DMV with those rims and I'm kinda glad I haven't as I probably wouldn't have been able to stop myself from buying it if I had.

I hear you regarding all the buttons. Even on my Sport there was so much to play with.

Also where's a good place to get the tinting done?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also where's a good place to get the tinting done?
Not sure where you live, and I happen to live in the boonies. However, I get my tint done at Fine Line Collision in Hampstead, MD. I have a good relationship with Terrance, the owner, because my Si got hit three times in one week and he did all the repairs. He has a guy who does tint at a very reasonable price - he did my Si and my old g5. Always held up, no issues at all. Plus they're good people.

I hear really great things about Westminster Speed and Sound, as well. Closer to Baltimore, a lot of my friends have gone to Baltimore Tint in Towson.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts