Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hallo ! my name s Simone . i m italian and leave in warsaw, poland.
cx 3 is a new product for italy, and i folling in love for it!
will buy one for next spring, awd, just dont know petrol (150 hp ) or diesel...
i m here fir decide it!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the club. I've got the diesel and the power is OK but I would have had the petrol given choice. The AWD automatic is only available as a diesel here in the UK. I've got detailed information on both petrol and Diesel engines. If you need anything just send me a pm with your email address.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
in italy awd is avaiable whit diesel or petrol 150 hp, 120 ho is fwd only . i will buy in Poland ( where dont will pay owner tax...) automatic and awd. i will use sometime in town and in highway for back to italy ( 600 miles.. so i would horsepower!)

·
Registered
265 Posts
in italy awd is avaiable whit diesel or petrol 150 hp, 120 ho is fwd only . i will buy in Poland ( where dont will pay owner tax...) automatic and awd. i will use sometime in town and in highway for back to italy ( 600 miles.. so i would horsepower!)
It should even be fun for those moments where you want to go for more aggressive driving, just to zip around in more enjoyable way :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Welcome to the board :)

You will love the car!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome tot he forum!

Depends on what your priorities are as far as petrol vs diesel.
Right a list of what you would like and what you would not. Then match them up to the available options and see whcih one wins.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank everybody! i love titanium color !
just... my question is: is not the diesel too little for many hours in highway? (75~85 mph, i drive very quite)

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
The diesel cruises beautifully at those speeds. Very quiet too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
thank everybody! i love titanium color !
just... my question is: is not the diesel too little for many hours in highway? (75~85 mph, i drive very quite)
This was also my fear (I'm driving very often from Maranello to Zurich - about 500 km), but after a little test drive with the diesel engine I've seen that it has enough power...

..e poi se non devi correre...risparmi anche sul carburante!

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
Once moving, the diesel is as quiet as the petrol.

Reactions: Claude

·
Registered
134 Posts
Diesel is more economic, and if you want more power, put a chip or put some different engine map. I think, you can drive diesel more relaxed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts