Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had our 2019 CX3 AWD in GS trim for almost a year and while it has been a good daily driver esp this winter with the AWD, sad to say but parting with it as I found the ride too firm, bumpy and jarring esp on bumps and engine too buzzy as well as a cramped interior and tiny cargo space. I prefer a more comfortable and luxurious ride and didn’t care much abt utility space but more on interior space so went with a Mazda 6!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Good luck with your Mazda 6. Sorry about the CX-3 but they do tend to be a bit noisy.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good luck with your Mazda 6. Sorry about the CX-3 but they do tend to be a bit noisy.
yup I agree on that esp on the interior noise...thought was gonna like the CX3 last yr but turned out otherwise...its not that the CX3 was bad it’s just that it didn‘t suit my style/preference - EOD not for me. Actually preferred the 2019 3 but when I test drove the 6 that was better than the 3 in all aspects other than the updated interior design and infotainment. Just couldn’t pass up on the deal I got for the clearance 2019 6 which came out $2K cheaper after taxes & fees vs a 2019 3!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I found the ride too firm, bumpy and jarring esp on bumps and engine too buzzy as well as a cramped interior and tiny cargo space
it’s just that it didn‘t suit my style/preference
Can’t wait until the day I can get out of this pile of ****
I do not understand that people buy a car (for most of us the most expensive purchase except for a house) and then have such a negative opinion about their purchase.
During a test drive they should have discovered all those (for them) negative properties of the CX-3 model.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Can’t wait until the day I can get out of this pile of ****. What a huge disappointment from Mazda.
Can’t wait until the day I can get out of this pile of ****. What a huge disappointment from Mazda.
I vehemently disagree with that - my CX-3 is a great vehicle in every way. Style, utility, interior - love it! Mind you, I did a lot of homework before buying.... perhaps you should have too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts