Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, After creeping around for some time on the forum and watching plenty of reviews and comparison videos I have decided to buy a 2018 CX3 GT.

looking to head over to the dealer this weekend and try and haggle a deal. Looking at the white exterior with black interior.

Anything I should know before I head over? any tips or things to ask to be thrown into the deal?

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Check out truecar.com, their data can help to guide you for making an offer. Note I said ‘guide’. If buying, also consider asking for different tires or window tint.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check out truecar.com, their data can help to guide you for making an offer. Note I said ‘guide’. If buying, also consider asking for different tires or window tint.
Thanks for the post, unfortunately that site is american based and american priced. I live up in Toronto Canada so will have to look for something Canadian based.

For the GT model for the 2018 year with taxes and financing in they want $34,000. that's at 1% financing over 60 months bringing a monthly payment to $570. I am going to try and haggle them down some as I would like to get a monthly payment around $500.

·
Registered
54 Posts
The last few days of the month is always the best time to buy a car, dealers are under pressure to make their monthly sales quota and are more motivated to make a sale.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you to those who responded, I ended up purchasing the vehicle on Saturday. I got a 2018 white CX3 GT.

Take possession on Thursday

1 - 7 of 7 Posts