Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friends,
Well, took the glovebox out last night to try and locate the little map light which has been hiding from me. If anyone can take a picture and share it with me that would be awesome. I just don't think my Little Touring came with one. I see were it should be but there is a blanking plate to the upper left of the glovebox compartment. That's all I could find.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Will do.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
My memory must be duff. It's actually just to the left of the catch on mine so i imagine it's just to the right on a left hand drive.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I just checked mine again thinking before I didn't have the lights on when I checked. Still no glovebox light :(
Bizarre. Must have saved them 20 cents.

I'll see if it's just a short loom that can be added. Sit tight.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Resurrecting an old thread as I'm curious about this too... wondering if a glovebox light from the UK model will simply plug into a North American model. I gather the light mounts in the hole where I've put the arrows? I don't see any wiring or unused connectors in the area though so I'm not sure how it would be wired up. Has anyone else looked into this already, or does anyone have a workshop manual that shows the glovebox light and where it plugs into the wiring harness?

If it turns out this is a simple plug-&-play then I'll see what it would cost to buy the part. Beats trying to rig up some sort of custom light. I'm guessing Mazda Canada won't list a part number for it given our cars didn't come with them, so I might have to deal directly with a UK Mazda dealer.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts