Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone seeing these show up at their dealers yet?

I'm waiting on a few items I've ordered, but nothing on the horizon.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's because we don't have the Queen on our dollars. I just know it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Shouldn't be too much longer till aftermarket companies catch on and have their products available especially with the momentum the Cx-3 has been getting.

·
Registered
115 Posts
The US site has accessories listed too. But we in the US can't walk into our local parts department in to buy them at this point.
The US site doesn't show a lot of pictures. Just says...coming soon. The Aussie site shows what the parts look like on the CX3

·
Registered
115 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,078 Posts
It's because we don't have the Queen on our dollars. I just know it.
You don't want our accessories, they cost six times more that anywhere else in the world to keep queenie in a palace.

I will wait until I visit the U.S. in June then buy anything I need that isn't urgent there.

Reactions: Kalibr and CX-ME

·
Registered
101 Posts
Anyone have those side window reflectors? Can you take some pics?

I got the mudflaps installed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Anyone have those side window reflectors? Can you take some pics?

I got the mudflaps installed.
This is all i could find.

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to clarify. I know which U.S. CX-3 accessories will be sold, I just don't know when they will be at dealers.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Well CX-ME, can you tell me if there will be a rail and crossbars roof rack system like the CX-5, or will it only be the cross bars and feet like on the Mazda3. The site currently just shows the bars and feet which is not my preference.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.