Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching online for someone who had done this kind of install and stumbled upon a video on YouTube (Russian). Although it showed it working (front camera engages when <7km/hr), it had no instruction. I find that having those extra eyes really helps with avoiding scraps/scratches with parallel parking. IMO, the reverse camera has eliminated my need for parking sensors all together! Wondering if anyone else has thought of tackling this? And hello, haven't posted in awhile! Still enjoying my car nonetheless ! Vehicle turned 1 this past August 31st! :)

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Nice to hear from you but it's not one I can answer. Mine has front sensors but I tend to rely on my eyes for what's happening up front.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Can't help you, but I would love one. I find it much harder to judge the front end of the CX3 than my old impresa. A camera would be great.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can't help you, but I would love one. I find it much harder to judge the front end of the CX3 than my old impresa. A camera would be great.
Right?? Just so I know if my plastic bumper is about to scratch the car ahead of me lol!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts