·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I see there are these front and rear under trim accessories from Mazda website:

front under trim

rear under trim

but I can't find pictures or videos of the CX-3 (complete car I mean) with these accessories on. Does anyone have a good link for them?

·
Registered
75 Posts
You wouldn't be able to see both ends in a single picture. Do you have reason to believe the parts would look significantly different than the pictures on the Mazda site?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Im interested in the availability of these. I have the rear bumper trim and it helps break up my all-black CX-3. I like the subtle "bling" these add.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I like them too. I will get them eventually.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You wouldn't be able to see both ends in a single picture. Do you have reason to believe the parts would look significantly different than the pictures on the Mazda site?
the same reason you have when you want to see the whole car when you choose the color!;)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im interested in the availability of these. I have the rear bumper trim and it helps break up my all-black CX-3. I like the subtle "bling" these add.
Hey DJ, where did you get the rear trim and how much was it? I've tried ordering it from a few Mazda accessory sites, but it's either not available or backordered. Btw, how is the trim piece installed? If you could share some pics, it would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
872 Posts
Hey DJ, where did you get the rear trim and how much was it? I've tried ordering it from a few Mazda accessory sites, but it's either not available or backordered. Btw, how is the trim piece installed? If you could share some pics, it would be appreciated. Thanks
My CX-3 was a factory order as there were no Black/Parchment GT's on the West Coast at the time. I had the dealer order the rear trim as part of the order (wish I had ordered a few other items but figure they may be cheaper later).

I'm in Japan until the 1st. I'd be happy to share pics etc. once I'm back.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Just fitting one is as adventurous as I'd planned ;-)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts