Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picking up a blue cx3 today... sport but had them add the arm rest, the nav, and weather floor mats.

First Mazda... never even drove one before.

From Montana... so I'll be able to give you snow reports...

Plans: Thinking on gloss black for the stock rims... or bronze them... I don't mind the 16's should ride softer.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the forum.

Be sure to show us some photos.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope the collection went well and you will soon be starting your first full day enjoying your new CX-3. Pictures and snow reports are welcome.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! First two days went well! Won't really get to drive much till this weekend... picked it up with less than 60 miles on it... I have the navigation chip coming in, and the armrest, and all weather mats... had them add it to purchase. Those parts should be installed Friday... but if not... I'll just go for a drive without it.

Very sporty and quiet car. My son has had a loaner car for two weeks... a Honda fit... The back seats have more room... but it's a rattle, buzzing, wind noise machine. So the difference is dramatic.

I drive a 4 door wrangler with 4 inch lift, soft top, and 35 inch tires... so Loud is in a different universe of experience.

The CX3 is smooth and quiet.

·
Registered
226 Posts
With 4" lift on your Wrangler, combined with 35" tires, I doubt you'll be driving your new CX-3 through snow drifts! Nevertheless be good to see some nice photos of the car in the snow, even if only a couple of inches of fresh powder :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your purchase!

The CX-3 is quiet?? They must have fixed the issues with the 2017. Quiet isn't how I would describe my 2016 lol.
Have you rode in a Jeep wrangler with all carpet out and a soft top on 35 inch tires and AFE exhaust? LOL... Like I said... "in my universe"... :D

I must say, driving around in the Honda fit that my son had as a loaner car last week... the CX3 seemed much more on the quiet side than the fit too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts