Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Note: I will edit this post out once the tires have been claimed by anyone who wants them and actually picks them up so if you are reading this they are still available.
---
No this isnt clickbait,

Finally decided to retire my cx-3 from the offroad/rally life since I have a jeep now also which is fulfilling that gap. I started the offroad-y tires thread a few years back and just switched out the ko2's for a set of regular cooper touring 16s in the same size.

The tires have about 5k miles on them and have still plenty of life left. For reference my car has a grand total of 17k miles(includng on original oem tires) since 2015 so as you can tell I dont drive it as much as others. I didnt want them to junk the tires when I put the new ones on since they were not used that much to begin with so Im giving them away.

I live in the southern Connecticut area and dont feel like driving that far out.
No I will not ship these if you ask to pay shipping, its too much of a hassle for both of us really.
Yes they are completely free just pickup in New Haven county area.
They will fit oem height without any rubbing and are perfect if you want a winter set of tires since the ko2s are rated for deep snow and Ive personally driven them through the worst snow environment and its worked like Im on pavement. These are aggressive thick heavy allterrain tires so they will have considerable noise compared to regular touring tires.

PM me for details if interested as they are just taking up space in my garage at this time.
Link to tire info:

Link to original thread:

Tire information:
BFGoodrich ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 - SIZE: LT215/65R16

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had forgotten what the cx3 feels like on actual 16s since my only 16" experience was with the ko2s once the oem 18s cracked. With the lift and all its a super comfy ride now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts