Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's great to see so many Global members on this forum and to learn the differences from region to region. Even Jelly over some of the accessories and parts in the Japan market not available elsewhere.

In my opinion, it would be great if everyone filled out the location section in their profile.

--To Add your location,
click on User CP in the top right
Edit your Details on the left Table of Contents under the Your Profile section
Scroll down to the Additional Information section and it is the 3rd item down.

It would help to tailor some of the posts that I make.

Here's an example, someone asks where they can get a certain type of paint sealant. Being in Canada, I know several sources but wouldn't necessarily post if I knew the poster was in Australia or I might point the user to a global web site for more details.

Moderator Team members, what do you think?

How about other users here on the forum?

·
Registered
272 Posts
+1. We should also have region-specific sub forums (maybe too much to ask, lol)

It would be useful if members ever wanted to arrange Buy / Sell / Trade or even potential car meets , events etc.

Also from Toronto :)

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I absolutely agree and I would really appreciate everyone adding their car details too. It makes fault finding so much easier.

My car details are in my signature but wherever you can squeeze it in is just fine.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks for the great direction and recommendations. I should do better at asking new members to add their location when I greet them in their intro threads should it not already be included.

As the site grows its member base, we'll certainly look at expanding subsections. Keep the feedback coming!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts