Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I have a 2017 CX-3 without fog lights so it has the little cover on it instead. My passenger side cracked in half.

I can't find these anywhere online. I've searched every term I can think of and all I find are the chrome bezels around them and the fogs themselves. I think I found the covers on Rockauto but they are out of stock and there aren't any pictures so I'm not sure.

Any help on where to locate some? If all else fails I'll go to the dealer and pay $1k each haha. Also, are they just held in by clips and just pull out?

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have no solution, but I can offer commiseration. I have the exact same cracked-in-half fog light cover issue. I wonder how many of us there are? And how it happens?

Hi guys, I have a 2017 CX-3 without fog lights so it has the little cover on it instead. My passenger side cracked in half.

I can't find these anywhere online. I've searched every term I can think of and all I find are the chrome bezels around them and the fogs themselves. I think I found the covers on Rockauto but they are out of stock and there aren't any pictures so I'm not sure.

Any help on where to locate some? If all else fails I'll go to the dealer and pay $1k each haha. Also, are they just held in by clips and just pull out?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, interesting! The freeway I drive on every day is notorious for rock chips on windshields and bumpers, so I just figured it was cracked from that.

After reading your post we may be on to something lol!

I may just drop by the dealership to see how much they are from there....or get a part number from them so I can look it up online.

I have no solution, but I can offer commiseration. I have the exact same cracked-in-half fog light cover issue. I wonder how many of us there are? And how it happens?

Thanks!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Don't know how it happened... Bought 2 years old with same cracks... Thought it was cracked during some repair involving front bumper removal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts

Thanks!
Hi,

There was a fog light retrofit pack for about 170usd... not the led bezels. Its a bit hard to find, however not all wiring and buttons were included.

Here is the links

https://www.amazon.com/UFRAME-Bezels-Wiring-Switch-Built/dp/B07JVGLDMR

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cX10CtNI

Note the difference... 1st with wiring... 2nd with stalk.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, this is an interesting option. I'll have to look into it. Is there DIY on the installation anywhere?

Thanks!
Hi,

There was a fog light retrofit pack for about 170usd... not the led bezels. Its a bit hard to find, however not all wiring and buttons were included.

Here is the links

https://www.amazon.com/UFRAME-Bezels-Wiring-Switch-Built/dp/B07JVGLDMR

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cX10CtNI

Note the difference... 1st with wiring... 2nd with stalk.

·
Registered
303 Posts
try this part #

D10L50C12

or since there is no light, you can also black them out.

zoom-zoom

·
Registered
226 Posts

Thanks!

I think item 15 on this parts list is what you need? Not knowing your model I've just selected one from their list - you can go to the front page and alter it accordingly

https://www.mazdanyparts.com/auto-parts/2017/mazda/cx-3/grand-touring-trim/2-0l-l4-gas-engine/body-cat/bumper-and-components-front-scat

I assume you are located in the USA as they don't deliver internationally.

p.s. Updating your approximate location information in your profile, and adding a full description of your car model in your signature, does help others when trying to answer any question you raise ok

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you both, I think that is the correct part! I will order it and find out.

And good point about my profile, I'll get it filled out. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts