Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looks good! I'm going to go put in an order.

I actually received an email reply from weathertech.ca about the rear.. they said it would be available on the website within the next couple weeks. The didn't comment on the trunk liner.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah, this is my first set of Weather Tech that I've owned. It will be nice to get some for the rear. I don't like the carpeted mats that came with the car. They are such a lint magnet. I think I'll be pleased with these.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Damn Guys! Those look great! I think this is going to be a must have type of purchase. I am sick of fixing my shitty off the shelf ones every day.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I actually went to a place here called LineX and ordered mine in. I'm surprised you managed to get them already, considering they are currently in production and to my knowledge, haven't been made to send out yet. Regardless, I should have mine mid-November. As for the rears, it is rarely used, so I just got cheap ones elsewhere, no sense in spending what could be another $150 on rears that'll rarely be used, and if ever, not even during the winter.

But they do look great, having pictures that show how well the fit and look is promising, thanks for the share.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I wish the logo was more subtle. How slippery are they? The OEM mats are pretty weak so I'd like to change them for the right option.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wish the logo was more subtle. How slippery are they? The OEM mats are pretty weak so I'd like to change them for the right option.
I'm not too wild about the logo either, but they sometimes fall off with time.
You can also peel it off and put some nice CX-3 badges in it's place!

They aren't slippery as long as you keep the slick stuff away from them.

This is the third vehicle I've used WeatherTech mats in. Those were the
flat thick mats, not this style. If these floor liners last as long as their mats do, I'll be happy.

A little pricey, but a quality product Made In The USA.

(I have no stock or interest in WeatherTech :|)

·
Registered
101 Posts
I was on that waiting list. Still glad i went ahead and got that full OEM winter set off of Ebay. The trunk liner alone was worth what i paid.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks for the added context, Zoom. Very helpful.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I also purchased the Mazda OEM mats from the Mazda dealer on eBay. I think it was $130ish for the four passenger area mats and the cargo mat. Quick delivery... three days. Nice quality soft rubber. I especially like the cargo mat. This is a matter of preference. One will not go wrong with either Weathertech or OEM.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just picked up my weathertech mats. Perfect fit, perfect height along sides, and rises high enough where my left foot would lay, instead of on carpet. Hopefully the price eventually justifies itself.

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
I went to the dealer and they had a mat from the hatch to the rear of the back seat.A very well made product and it fits perfectly.I just bought the cx-3 and I was surprised the dealer hade something like that in stock.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
I went to the dealer and they had a mat from the hatch to the rear of the back seat.A very well made product and it fits perfectly.I just bought the cx-3 and I was surprised the dealer hade something like that in stock.
You mean this? I thought it was the best boot/trunk liner I had ever come across;

Reactions: davidjsiahaan

·
Registered
11 Posts
Removal

Hey guys, anyone remove the weathertech mats yet for cleaning?
Can't seem to be able to remove the center pin. Tried with flathead screwdriver but don't wanna force it out in case it breaks. Any suggestions?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts