Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Technically this will be my third vehicle. First one was free second I had a co signer and paid it off just a few months ago. Im from america, 25 years old. My current vehicle is more of a daily beater now and after working at a dealership for a little while, ive irrevocably fallen in love with the cx3. Sat on it for a few days before test driving and now im almost dead set on getting the car.
My question is, which do you guys prefer? I could get any trim i wanted. Kind of leaning for a GT without the tech package.
I read quite a bit on complaints earlier all petty stuff people may have considered before buying. I for one find the size of the car exactly what i need. Im 5'3 and 106 pounds so it is essentially perfect for me.
I read on other pages some people have an issue with the headlight leaking, and dirt getting in the doors? Anyone found quick ways to fix this? Its close to winter here i want to take any precautions necessary. This will be my first brand new car ever.

·
Registered
136 Posts
You've already done the right thing buy spending a bit of time thinking about your purchase.

To get Auto headlights and windshield wipers in the US you have to get the tech package right? We get those features as standard so I didn't bother with the optional safety equipment you get in the US technology pack, but after seeing them in my friends new 3 I can see they would be pretty worthwhile if it's not stretching the budget.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You've already done the right thing buy spending a bit of time thinking about your purchase.

To get Auto headlights and windshield wipers in the US you have to get the tech package right? We get those features as standard so I didn't bother with the optional safety equipment you get in the US technology pack, but after seeing them in my friends new 3 I can see they would be pretty worthwhile if it's not stretching the budget.

I think tech package is the lane departure warning auto wipers that fancy cruise control blah.
I dont realy care much about that. Although im a big fan of the led lights

·
Registered
872 Posts
The 2017 iActive-sense package price reduction makes opting for it a no-brainer IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts