Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hi,

I'm Willem from the Netherlands......and I love my new Mazda CX-3 in Titanium Flash Mica !
'Same here. I've owned many, many cars ... from a Renalut Dauphine to a 911 Porsche ... but this is my first Mazda, and I'm lovin' it!

Welcome to the Forum!

William from Maine

P.S. Please don't forget to fill-out your About Me, your User Profile.

·
Registered
274 Posts
'Same here. I've owned many, many cars ... from a Renalut Dauphine to a 911 Porsche ... but this is my first Mazda, and I'm lovin' it!

Welcome to the Forum!

William from Maine

P.S. Please don't forget to fill-out your About Me, your User Profile.
I'd also owned a Renault Dauphine in the past. I assume WE are the only two on this forum to make that claim :))
This is my third Mazda. (1st 323 ---1.5Ltr, 2nd Astina ---1.8Ltr these model names may not mean much to you). My Cx-3 is 2Ltr and proving the most economical petrol (gas) wise.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'd also owned a Renault Dauphine in the past. I assume WE are the only two on this forum to make that claim :))
This is my third Mazda. (1st 323 ---1.5Ltr, 2nd Astina ---1.8Ltr these model names may not mean much to you). My Cx-3 is 2Ltr and proving the most economical petrol (gas) wise.
Pea-Green Dauphine ... early 60s, served me well my senior year of college ... dependable, good mileage, certainly more refined than the ubiquitous Beetles.

How did you like yours?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Pea-Green Dauphine ... early 60s, served me well my senior year of college ... dependable, good mileage, certainly more refined than the ubiquitous Beetles.

How did you like yours?
Sky blue Dauphine ... 1960 model, 3-speed manual, synchromesh, floor-mounted shifter. I bought it in 63 and had it till 67. Served me well if for no other reason I (how do you put it) cut my teeth with it. I came to grips with TDC (top dead centre), timing, points gap etc. That has served me well in all the years since. YES! I liked it very much.

On the off-chance that others in the forum may be (slightly) interested here are some specs.

Curb weight‎: ‎650 kg (1,430 lb)‎
Engine‎: ‎845 cc (51.6 cu in) ‎
Body style‎: ‎4-door saloon‎
Production‎: ‎1956–67‎

General
Wheelbase (in.) 89
Overall length (in.)155
Overall width (in.)60
Overall height (in.)57
Tread, front/rear (in.)49/48
Curb weight (lbs)1324
Weight distribution, front/rear (%) 39/61