Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
That review actually doesn’t offend me. I can see what they are saying in that it is expensive compared to other models in the range UNLESS it is the concept that excites the buyer and in my case it did. For a spacious saloon, the 3 is a better alternative (thats how I read it).

The CX3 is what it is - the most stylish compact crossover on the market.

Reactions: Springbok and Sarah

·
Registered
893 Posts
I don't think this qualifies as a review. What is that website anyways? Never heard of them. It sounds like this guy just looked at some pictures and said "meh I don't like it".

"It gets more confusing with the pricing of the CX-3 as it is weaker and smaller, but more expansive than the Mazda3." And he needs to proofread. This is the type of crap people post on Facebook.

·
Registered
272 Posts
whilst the article sounds narrowly opinionated, the author isn't wrong. Unless the consumer is interested in adventuring into this new segment, it's an awkwardly sized vehicle thats kind of in limbo.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
It sounds like this guy just looked at some pictures and said "meh I don't like it".

This is the type of crap people post on Facebook.
:D

·
Registered
872 Posts
I agree with the article to an extent. The CX3 is a weak choice in FWD format compared to the Mazda3. In that comparison the CX3 is smaller, slower and gets worse MPG. And its more expensive!

If you don't want a tiny vehicle with AWD then get the Mazda3. Thankfully I wanted a small vehicle with AWD and there is no better choice than the CX3 for that.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I agree with the article to an extent. The CX3 is a weak choice in FWD format compared to the Mazda3. In that comparison the CX3 is smaller, slower and gets worse MPG. And its more expensive!

If you don't want a tiny vehicle with AWD then get the Mazda3. Thankfully I wanted a small vehicle with AWD and there is no better choice than the CX3 for that.
this is pretty spot on.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh, I don't care about what this person has to say about the CX-3 - I knew exactly what I was getting and I really did not what to go from a MS3 to a 3 ("Really, it's the same car, just no turbo and lack of insanity"). It is the review itself that is "bad". >:)

·
Registered
230 Posts

In the UK, the almost same spec FWD Mazda3 as the FWD CX-3 I purchased works out at around $70 cheaper list price. I can live with the better looks, plus LED lights, of the CX-3 for that additional cost - even if it does mean suffering the 21mm less rear legroom :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
"the CX-3 can make a great choice but if you are not into the trend, don’t bother to even look at the vehicle."

"the purpose of the CX-3 is not well understood."

Why do I have to be into the "trend"? What's so hard to understand? I just wanted a fuel efficient AWD car with lots of cool options for my boring a** commute. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well I bought my CX3 knowing full well that as I opted not to go with AWD I wouldn't be getting the full benefit of this vehicle. My care factor is zip. I've only had it for around 5 weeks and it is already hands down my favourite of all the cars I've ever owned.

·
Registered
222 Posts
No real meat in that review. Basically a "I don't like it" generalization, no info on riding or specifics that one would expect from a "real" review. My wife fell in love with the CX3 GT but she did not like the Mazda 3 at all. Women LOL

·
Registered
246 Posts
The jerk must work for Honda or something,,,,this is the best small and we know smaller crossover out hear ....I just love love driving my wife's car her cx3 on weekends.......he can go jump in the lake....

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
The jerk must work for Honda or something,,,,this is the best small and we know smaller crossover out hear ....I just love love driving my wife's car her cx3 on weekends.......he can go jump in the lake....
You're mellowing in your old age Larry ;)

Reactions: Cuzlarry and Sarah

·
Registered
893 Posts
Why are people only looking at the size of the CX-3 vs 3 when comparing them? Sorry but the CX-3 is far better looking, and the 3 doesn't come with 18-inch wheels either. I'll NEVER get the Mazda 3, it just looks ugly and weird, inside and out. If I didn't want AWD, I'd still go with the FWD CX-3 rather than the 3.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts