Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting for months to purchase a FWD GT I've decided to just go ahead and move on an AWD version. Live in South Jersey.....asking the forum for negotiated deals for the $27120 MSRP version of AWD GT. No ISense. Best purchase offer I've gotten is from NorthEast Philly dealer of $26k even....that's just purchase price. No Taxes, tags, etc. Also anyone who's leased similar version please share your lease numbers. Much Thanks!!

·
Registered
893 Posts
I got my AWD GT for about $26.5K, so I think you're getting a fair deal. Also check truecar.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate your replies Greaseman and Soria. I did check TruCar and it seems to confirm 26k is a very good price. I'm hoping now that inventories are rising here in NJ that I might get a little more off....

·
Registered
893 Posts
No problem. Are you trading a car as well? Be careful, as my dealer tried to rip me off on the trade in. There's always room to negotiate that as well to get a good overall deal.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You should be able to get "invoice" minus dealer holdback as a starting point. So, about $250 dollars below invoice. Anything lower than that would be a great deal. Note that I'm referring to total selling the price of the car. The only costs beyond this should be unavoidable, government-imposed taxes and license fees. No documentation, no delivery, etc etc.

You might be able to negotiate lower if you finance the car through the dealer.

25k loan @ 1.9% over 60 months means the dealer will make ~$1200 off you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts