Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the major cosmetic differences between the FWD and AWD models. From the pics I see
its only the 16 to 18 in wheels, the chrome trim on the side and thats it. Am I missing anything else?

(Those 18 inchers look great though. I hate my 16´s I´m going to swap em out soon)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Your question is somewhat difficult to answer. Mazda created many variations between trim and markets.

For the most part, FWD and AWD models look the same on the surface. The AWD badge on the hatch being the the only distinction.

Bright trim on the side and 18" wheels note it is a top line (Grand Touring) trim in most markets and can be FWD or AWD. However, at least in the US, 18" wheels are now on midline (Touring) trim as well for 2017 models.

If you add your location to your profile it may help with specific questions you may have in the future.

·
Registered
222 Posts
As DJ states above the wheels are not really an indicator. My daughter just purchased a 2017 Touring FWD model, and it has the same wheels as our 18 inch on our Grand Touring AWD model. But hers does not have the moonroof, metal trim on the sides and LED lighting! Niener, niener!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts