Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my Subaru I got an extended warranty from someone over the internet for half of what the local dealers wanted. It was a legitimate deal and shows up on my local dealer's computer.

Is anything like that available for Mazda?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Here in Denmark we get 3 years or 100,000 km warranty.
No possibility for extended warranty :-(
That was one of the reasons I was looking at a Fiat 500x, because you can get the warranty extended from 2 to 7 years or 150,000 km from Fiat.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am in the US.

I got a 7 year warranty on my Subaru for $450; local price was $900. I haven't had a reason to use it in 5 years; but $450 seemed cheap enough.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would consider a good deal if anyone finds one for Mazda. Our dealer tried to stick it to us on the extended warranty. For 5 years maintenance (basically oil changes) and 5 year warranty cost was over $4100.00. I had grip marks... Needless to say, no extended warranty for us at the moment!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would consider a good deal if anyone finds one for Mazda. Our dealer tried to stick it to us on the extended warranty. For 5 years maintenance (basically oil changes) and 5 year warranty cost was over $4100.00. I had grip marks... Needless to say, no extended warranty for us at the moment!!!
Unless the Mazdas are made much worse than Subarus, that is a crazy price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts