Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

x_y_of_z_posts

·
Registered
2016 CX-3 GT, Soul Red, 28k miles as of July 2021.
x_posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add some exhaust tips to my 2016, likely carbon fibre with stainless, yet there are so many (76mm inner dia required to fits over stock tips). Anyone have picts and examples of what they did?
p.s. had a Corksport axle back exhaust on order, 1-2 months wait became over 3 so passed, and need to save some $$ now, so just want to dress up the lame stock tips).

·
Registered
x_posts
Looking to add some exhaust tips to my 2016, likely carbon fibre with stainless, yet there are so many (76mm inner dia required to fits over stock tips). Anyone have picts and examples of what they did?
p.s. had a Corksport axle back exhaust on order, 1-2 months wait became over 3 so passed, and need to save some $$ now, so just want to dress up the lame stock tips).
Hello.
I found some good priced exhaust tips on AliExpress. They are essentially carbon ones but I went with stainless steel ones. Inner diameter 76 and outer diameter 101 mm. Here are pictures

·
Registered
x_posts

I have videos on slimnoblewayz.1/youtube.com

·
Registered
x_posts
Iv built about 10 different complete exhaust systems for my 2019 cx3

·
Registered
2016 CX-3 GT, Soul Red, 28k miles as of July 2021.
x_posts
Discussion Starter #8
thx all! Just ordered some carbon fibre/stainless tips coming soon. Stock just seems to 'hide' under there lol.

x_y_of_z_posts