Mazda CX-3 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CX-3 GT, Soul Red, 28k miles as of July 2021.
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to add some exhaust tips to my 2016, likely carbon fibre with stainless, yet there are so many (76mm inner dia required to fits over stock tips). Anyone have picts and examples of what they did?
p.s. had a Corksport axle back exhaust on order, 1-2 months wait became over 3 so passed, and need to save some $$ now, so just want to dress up the lame stock tips).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking to add some exhaust tips to my 2016, likely carbon fibre with stainless, yet there are so many (76mm inner dia required to fits over stock tips). Anyone have picts and examples of what they did?
p.s. had a Corksport axle back exhaust on order, 1-2 months wait became over 3 so passed, and need to save some $$ now, so just want to dress up the lame stock tips).
Hello.
I found some good priced exhaust tips on AliExpress. They are essentially carbon ones but I went with stainless steel ones. Inner diameter 76 and outer diameter 101 mm. Here are pictures
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Car Plant Vehicle Land vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 5 of 5 Posts