Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I order a cx-3 and it is coming before the end of the year.

I would line kto know how to remove the mazda emblem/logo tu put the evil M. I read some thread all over the net, the trick is to use some dental floss. But as someone said, there are two pins.
My questions are : Does someone has some kind of tutorial? or how can we access the pins? Can we remove them?

Many thanks for the response.

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Welcome to the forum Louis. You have to remove the rear panel to get at the fixings.

Once you get inside, you will see them.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Anchorman,

Thanks for the fast reply.

So to install the evil m logo, there is no other way to remove all liftgate i assume?

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you are just doing the evil M you can just heat the mazda emblem and use dental floss to remove it as its just adhesive. The pins are just for alignment and so just move the dental floss around it and pull. Use goo-gone or some kind of adhesive remover to take off the left over residue. There should be two holes now exposed. The evil M just sticks right over them but I would make sure that the doublesided adhesive on the evil M is cut properly and sticks well. The one that I order had subpar doublesided foam tape which when applied to the hatch would show the gray tape. I instead bought thin 3M emblem tape. I haven't put mine back on and instead use 2 engine dress up nut, bolt, and washer to cover up the holes for now.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts