Mazda CX-3 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I've been having a horrible time getting comfortable and I think I've finally discovered why...

The driver's seat appears to have some sort of hardware "poking" up and jamming into me. I can feel it on both the left and right side of the seat. It's at the front of the seat in the first horizontal seam.

Anyone have issues like this?

It's still under extended warranty, but I'm not sure what they'll do for me. Seems unacceptable for a 4 year old vehicle with 30,000KM.

I'm starting to regret this purchase...been one annoyance after another. Nothing major, mind you, but I'm certainly not enjoying the ownership experience....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Nope.
My seats are comfy, no hard parts in it... Maybe its a model thing, I'm not sure.
Both the Wife and I have Full leather upgrade (same seats as the CX5, not half leather and half material).
So I'm not sure if the cushion is different too... 2016 models.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Yeah, mine are the "premium cloth" seats in the touring (GS) trim. They felt comfortable during the 24 hour test drive I had, but issues started at some point not too long after that. It was just a few weeks ago I finally put my hand down there while driving and noticed the issue. I'm on vacation soon, I'll just drop into the dealer and see what they have to say. It's pretty noticeable. I "could" just get a cushion, but that causes further issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts